1. First check the forklift battery of the electric forklift to see if there is any voltage. If there is voltage, check whether the voltage can be used normally. Repair method: If the battery has no voltage or the voltage is too low, charge the battery directly.
2. Check whether the lifting switch and circuit of the lifting accessories of the electric forklift are loose or short-circuited, and whether the micro switch is damaged. Repair method: Repair the circuit, replace or repair the micro switch.
3.Check whether the lifting contactor assembly of the electric forklift is burned out, and whether the coil is short-circuited or broken. Repair method: Repair the platinum contact of the contactor or directly replace the new hydraulic contactor assembly.
4. Check whether the lift module of the electric forklift is burnt or short-circuited or disconnected. Repair method: Repair or replace the module assembly.
5. Check whether the hydraulic motor of the electric forklift has voltage, whether the motor is short-circuited or leaking, and whether the carbon brush is seriously worn. Repair method: repair the circuit, replace the motor carbon brush, repair the motor copper head, repair the hydraulic motor assembly or replace the new hydraulic motor.
6. Check whether the hydraulic pump, multi-way valve, oil pipe and oil cylinder of the electric forklift are damaged. Repair method: Check the hydraulic pump of the electric forklift or directly replace the new hydraulic pump assembly. If the multi-way valve is damaged, repair or directly replace the new multi-way valve assembly, and directly replace the new hydraulic oil pipe and oil cylinder. Repair kit or replace with new cylinder assembly.